GANNET 2 PERSON TENT
The Peregrine Gannet tent is straight forward, durable, tent designed to handle the rigors of long term use. Great for beginner or intermediate campers, the no frills design combined with a solid construction, YKK zippers, and aluminum poles guarantees years of dependable use. The tent can also be set up in Fast Flightô mode with just the footprint, poles, and fly increasing room and lowering weight. Two peak vents help keep the tent comfortable and dry in humid conditions.
- Sleeps: 2 people
- Size: 90" x 59" x 45"
- Packed size: 7" X 24"
- Vestibules: 2
- Poles: 2 - 7001 Aluminum
- Walls: 75D 190T polyester
- Fly: 75D 190T Polyester Coated PU1500
- Mesh: 40D Polyester
- Floor: 68D 210T Polyester PU 3000 mm Coating
- Doors: 2
- Storage: 2 side mesh pockets and a hook at tent apex
- Zippers: #8 SBS
- SOR-90-245 Compliant, passes Canadian Fire Tests
- Minimum Weight: 5 lbs .8 oz (2.26 kg)
- Fast Flight Mode Weight*: 3 lbs 10.4 oz (1.66 kg) *Poles, Footprint*, Fly, Stakes (2)
- Trail Weight: 5 lbs 4.4 oz (2.39 kg)
- Fast Flightô Footprint: 9.9 oz (282 g)
- Floor Space: 36.9 ft2 (3.4 m2)