HIKE THE PARKS: REDWOOD NAT'L & STATE PARKS
Hike the Parks: Redwood National & State Parks is the first in a new series of national park hiking guides that feature an easy-to-use design, pocket-sized format, and full-color photos and maps, with top trails detailed alongside top sights. These public lands offer a breathtaking setting of giant trees that have survived dinosaurs by millions of years.
- Features hikes everyone, including children and seniors can enjoy
- Highlights must-see park sights and activities beyond hiking
- Full-color maps and photos throughout
- 38 of the best day-hiking options, from nature walks to more challenging routes
- Distance and elevation in US and metric measurements
- Information on visitors centers, campgrounds, sights, permits, fees, park facts, and more