MSR THRU-HIKER HOUSE 2
Ultralight weight is critical for thru-hikers and long-distance backpackers, and at .41 kg (14 oz), this shelter meets that requirement and others: excellent ventilation, good protection, and enough livable space for two to be comfortable for weeks or months on the trail. Itís also an extremely packable and adaptable shelter. Use the Mesh House on its own for bug-free protectionóa necessity in the High Sierrasóor pair it with the Thru-Hiker 70 (sold separately) for added wind and rain coverage. Whatever the trailóAT, PCT, CDT or TBDóthis shelter system lets you configure the right combination of weight and protection thatís right for your trip, and any section along the way.
- Sleeps: 2
- Min Weight: 14 oz.
- Size: 84" x 52" x 38", 30 sq ft
- Fly: 20D ripstop nylon 1,200 mm Durashieldô polyurethane & silicone
- Floor: 15D Ripstop Nylon 1200mm Durashieldô polyurethane & DWR
- Mesh: 10D polyester micro-mesh
- Doors: 1
- Footprint: 68D Taffeta Polyester 1200mm polyurethane & DWR