The LoBall Track is a bike rack solution for channel systems found in Toyota (Tundra and Tacoma), Nissan, Chevy, and GMC truck beds. Includes locking quick release, lock core, and two keys. Simply slide it into the tracks and tighten down, simple and easy installation. Comes complete with mounting hardware, star tool, lock, and keys. This fits bikes with standard quick releases, if you have a thru axle, you will need a DriveShaft Track.
- Locking hard mount for 9x100mm quick release forks, two keys included
- For channel systems found in Toyota (Tundra and Tacoma), Nissan, Chevy, and GMC truck beds. Track mounting hardware included
- CNC machined 6061-t6 aluminum
- Base has two holes spaced 4.25î apart that accept 1/4î or 6mm bolts or screws
- Footprint measures 4.9î long, 1.6î wide and the QR sits 2.35î above the bottom of the base