Returns, Warranties, & Shipping Discrepancies
- ALL warranty work is performed in the US and return shipped to US addresses only.
- All shipping discrepancies must be reported within 5 business days of receipt of merchandise. Discrepancies reported after 5 business days will not be allowed.
- All returns and warranties require a Return Authorization number (R.A.#), which may be obtained from Liberty Mountain Returns Department. To ensure proper credit, please clearlymark the R.A.# on the outside of the box with your returned merchandise. The Returns Department will tell you the most efficient means of return. All product returned without an R.A.# will be subject to a minimum 15% restock fee.
- Liberty Mountain will repair, replace or give credit on defective products at its sole discretion. As a general rule, Liberty Mountain follows manufacturer warranty policies when determining issues regarding repair, replacement, etc.
- Returns on fuel, food items or discontinued items will not be accepted.
- Returns of items that Liberty Mountain special orders from the manufacturer will not be allowed. This includes items not in the catalog or unusually large quantities of catalog items.
- Liberty Mountain allows the return of non-defective items for up to 30 days after the invoice date. Any exception to this rule is at Liberty Mountain sole discretion. If Liberty Mountain, in its sole discretion, allows this type of return, a restocking fee of a minimum of 15% up to a maximum of 75% could be charged-especially if the item cannot be resold (i.e. the item has been used, price stickers are affixed, packaging is damaged, discontinued items, etc.).
- Orders returned by a freight delivery carrier as refused, bad address, or any other reason without prior notification or authorization will be subject to a minimum 15-75% restock fee at Liberty Mountain discretion.
- Warranty or defective products may take 10-15 business days for replacement.
- Non-defective returns will receive purchasing credits only. No cash refunds.
- Liberty Mountain reserves the right to review product sold in group sales as potential accelerated wear and tear which may not qualify for normal warranty returns.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. LIBERTY MOUNTAIN EXCLUDES AND DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO ANY GOODS SOLD TO CUSTOMER. THERE ARE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE WARRANTIES EXPRESSLY STATED FROM THE MANUFACTURER.