Pro Purchase Qualifications & Terms
Thank you for your interest in the Liberty Mountain Pro Purchase Program.
- Membership in this program should be considered a privilege and never a right or entitlement; this is a partnership of mutual respect.
- Pro Program members must be dealers or paid professionals in the outdoor industry.
- Any abuse of the Liberty Mountain Pro Program will result in forfeiture of future Pro Program privileges.
- Merchandise purchased is for personal use only.
- Merchandise may NOT be purchased for coworkers, friends, family, resale or gifts.
- Merchandise may NOT be purchased under your Pro account for outdoor programs, SAR groups, or client use.
- The Pro Program pricing is confidential and should not be disclosed to anyone who has not been invited by us to participate in the program.
- All orders must be paid for via major credit card only.
- Local sales tax will apply to all orders.
- Orders are subject to availability – backorders are canceled automatically.
- All orders are subject to review.
- All orders must be shipped directly to the Pro’s verified business mailing address or picked up at will call (certain restrictions may apply).
- Items will ship from Utah and/or Pennsylvania – all shipping charges apply including split-shipped orders and hazmat fees.
- Please do not call or email about shipping rates – shipping costs are only determined once the items are actually shipped. Standard shipping rates will be applied.
- Pro Program members will be required to renew their Pro membership once each year.
- Qualifications & Terms are subject to change without notice.
- Please allow up to 10 business days for approval of application.
- Liberty Mountain reserves the right to restrict sales to any participant as they see fit.
The information in my pro application is true to the best of my knowledge.
I authorize Liberty Mountain, its affiliates, and all other subsidiaries to send communication via email, including invoices, statements and/or sales and marketing materials. I also accept and commit to the current terms and conditions.
- Any questions regarding qualifications & terms please contact firstname.lastname@example.org